|Season 2, Episode 10|
|Air date||November 26, 1998|
|Written by||George Tarry|
|Directed by||Mike Stuart|
Kipper Is Unwell
The Magic Lamp
The Nest is the tenth episode of Season 2.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Kipper and Tiger are lying under a tree and they start talking about them. They see Pig and Arnold, and Pig says that Arnold lost his kite, the pals try to go find it until they see a baby bird that fell from a tree. They toss the baby bird in their paws and they pretend to be indians until they find worms, they find a worm and give it to the baby bird. Kipper and Tiger are disgusted when they see the baby bird eating the worm. They decide that the baby bird fell from a nest, so they decide to make their own nest. Kipper and Tiger find sticks and pull them up to the tree but a few sticks land on Tiger's head. Meanwhile, Kipper and Tiger are in their nest when they see Pig and Arnold and they toss their kite down when they are not looking. They find the baby bird's mother and they say goodbye to it. But the baby bird has a surprise for Kipper and Tiger help a baby bird get back up into a tree, and they make their own nest.
Characters Featured[edit | edit source]
- Kipper (Voiced by Martin Clunes with an English accent)
- Tiger (Voiced by Chris Lang with an New Yorkshire accent)
- Pig (Voiced by Chris Lang with an Nasal Brummie accent)
- Baby Bird (Cheeping, Chirping, Tweeting and Whistling Sounds only)
- Arnold (does not speak)
- Mother Bird (Cheeping, Chirping, Tweeting and Whistling Sounds only)
Watch Episode[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first and only time a wagon cart is seen.
- Kipper and Tiger are using a rope to haul up the sticks like a incline.
- This episode was deemed controversial throughout most of North America, due to Kipper and Tiger acting like Native Americans.
Errors/Misc[edit | edit source]
- After Kipper and Tiger toss the kite down to Pig, they appear to be sitting on it when they see the baby bird, this tells us that the kite has reappeared.
- There were no wormholes on the ground, so how could Kipper and Tiger find any worms? In fact, where did the Baby Bird find the worm?
- It would be complicated for Kipper and Tiger get down from the tree.