|Nothing Ever Happens|
|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Air date||September 23, 1997|
|Written by||Mick Inkpen|
Nothing Ever Happens is the fourth episode of the first season.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Kipper is bored on a rainy day. He goes into the attic to find something, and finds a magic set. Then he goes to jump in puddles with Tiger. But while outside, the magic set makes rabbits come out of the hat!
Toy[edit | edit source]
Characters Featured[edit | edit source]
Watch Episode[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lots of rabbits came out of the magic hat, suggesting that the magic frog would have came out, too.
- Mouse appears in the attic as a cameo debut.
Errors[edit | edit source]
- When Kipper is peering out the window, no rain is pouring and no thunder is heard, but when Tiger gets to Kipper's house, we see rain falling.
- When Kipper lands on the ground after falling from the attic, in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, you can see something that looks like a stick figure with the numbers 3 and 7 on it. This was probably a script or storyboard cue.
Other[edit | edit source]
- In real life, rabbits would not come out of a magic set nor top hat.