Kipper the Dog!
This wiki strives to be user-friendly for all ages. So please, no matter if you're registered or unregistered, follow these rules:
General Rules[edit source]
- As per Wikia's guidlines, you must be 13 years or older to make an account here. If anyone is found to be under the age limit, they will be banned.
- Because all of the show's here on the site are kid shows, no cussing, swearing, obscene language, or profanity of any sort. (Even if it's abbreviated!)
- No spamming.
- No "mature references", for want of a better word.
- No dissing anyone. (Including yourself.)
- Do not edit just for the sake of editing. Just because you have more edits or badges than another user, that doesn't mean you are more important than they are.
- Only edit your own user page, not anyone else's. (Unless you get permission from the other user first.)
- Don't mini-mod. If you see a user breaking a rule, don't tell him, tell an admin and they will take care of it.
- Multiple accounts are not allowed. If you make a second account after being banned, you will be found out and the duplicate account(s) will be banned forever.
- Please don't harass or aggravate spammers and vandals as it only incites them to cause more damage.
- And absolutely no vandalism!
- This could be considered a "catch all" rule, but for the sake of it will be included separately: Be kind and respect all other users. Especially admins who have the authority to block anyone who gets out of line.
Image Rules[edit source]
- Do not upload images from other sites withour permission.
- Images must be saved in either .png or .gif. Jpgs files are not allowed.
- When you upload images do not leave spaces between the words.
- Make sure that what you name the image makes sense. In other words, do not name an image "jbf2354438fbcjw*Y78283eR%$&R&%.jpg", "Picture 004.JPG", "Capture 005.png" or similar.
- Do not upload blurry images.
- Do not upload really small images.
- Do not upload fan images without an admin's consent.
Video Rules[edit source]
- Don't upload duplicate videos.
- Avoid uploading videos with watermarks or any similar features.
- Do not upload "YouTube Poops" or any other type of fan video. The only videos allowed here are official episodes and music videos. (i.e. Not edited in any way.)
Article Comment/Message Wall Rules[edit source]
- All of the following rules (except when stated) apply to article comments and message walls.
- No content except vandalism, broken links, and profanity may be removed from any user message wall.
- Message walls and article comments are there for discussing changes to the article, not for a discussion about the topic in question.
- Old comments with resolved issues or that are no longer relevant are subject to deletion to keep the pages clear.
- Don't rewrite other user's messages.
- Don't answer messages left for other users.
- Leaving messages on your own wall is considered spam. Doing so is not "talking to everyone" as no one gets a notification saying that you've left the message.
- No opinions on a certain character/song/show/film are allowed. Please post them in your user page.
International Rules[edit source]
- All of the following rules apply to pages about international media related to Kipper the Dog's works.
- Only post plausible information about foreign dubs to this wiki. This is to ensure that some people don't believe you are lying about its existence.
- Do not create your own dubs and post them on this wiki. For example, "Kipper el Perro" is a real dub and is perfectly acceptable on this wiki, while "Kipper le chien" is a fake dub and is considered fanmade content.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.