Jake is a supporting character in Kipper. He is a friendly dog and is one of Kipper's second-best friends. However, Jake had many adventures with Kipper himself and Tiger. He appears to be some sort of sheepdog. Jake speaks in an English accent. He is also rather fat.
Jake is voiced by Chris Lang.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Jake is a kind, easy-going dog who is often curious like Kipper He is very sensible, reliable and he does not hold a grudge. He likes jokes, too. But he is a very intelligent dog if he thinks so himself! Jake is very gentle, and such a trust - worthy friend. Jake is a wonderful friend because he will always have your back, and he is so kind, just like Kipper! Jake is almost always portrayed as calm. Jake enjoys
to observe everything, and laugh with friends while relaxing. He isn’t the life - of - the - party- Type, but certainly has his own way of having a good time!
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Season 1: Pig's Shop, Kipper is Unwell, Pig's Present
- Season 2: The Flying Machine, The River Trip, Buried Treasure, Jake's Bird Fluff, Echo Echo, Hiccups, Jake's Invisible Friend Wilbur, Kipper the Hero
- Season 3: The Big Race, Surprise Party, The Costume Party, Tiger's Joke Box, The Missing Tape Mystery
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Echo Echo and Jake's Bird Fluff are the only 2 episodes where Jake appears without Tiger.
- Jake is the only character not to have an episode focused on only him and Kipper.
- Jake has the least amount of appearances out of the male characters in the series.
- He is 8/9 years old.
- He is in late primary school and the youngest dog character in the seasons.